11 March 2007

Fake Sports and Avalanche Pizza















I am consumed with fake sports. There, I said it. I play sports video games. I have a
fantasy baseball team during my fantasy football off-season. I am in 57 different NCAA Basketball Pools. I even worked as a sports editor in college. Yet the last exercise I got was carrying beer down Jeff Hill. I work at fake sports but avoid physical exertion. Ironic, no?

However, at least I can ponder these things while eating a cheesy, pesto-encrusted masterpiece. I'm not going to lie. I just keep going back to Avalanche Pizza. The Veggie Rainbow pizza is outstanding! Broccoli, zucchini, sweet corn, roma tomatoes, spinach, swirled pesto and marinara sauce alongside provolone and mozzarella cheese make me smile like the fat, cholesterol-laden sod I am.

However, those looking to avoid the LDL rush can also be avoided with the I Was A Teenage Vegan Werewolf Pizza, with its whole wheat crust topped with marinara, red onions, spinach, artichoke hearts, roasted red peppers and mushrooms. You can get many other vegetarian options or build your own pizza out of animal flesh.

No comments: