11 January 2009

Plank's Bier Garten


I have written in the past about the other two Plank's pizza establishments. Whether they are in Columbus or Grove City, or if they are owned by one side of the family or another, I ate there and liked the pizza. So I decided to give Plank's #3 (or #2 or #1, depending on whom you ask) a try.

Plank's Bier Garten is located on High Street in the German Village area. They seem to have a larger menu than the other two Planks. Pizza is the only vegetarian item on the menu outside the appetizers.

The pizza is thin crust with a crisp snap, similar to the other establishments. I found the beer garden's toppings to be a pinch more spotty than the other Plank establishments both in quantity and quality.

If you like Donato's pizza, you'll probably love Plank's. I personally prefer the Parsons version to the other two, but none of them make terrible pizza.



Plank's Bier Garten

No comments: